Earlier this week I got to have a conversation with a good friend and mentor Mark Sieverkropp . Mark is making a name for himself in the on-line world. We talked about what it is like being an entrepreneur and how that plays into his role as a father and husband. I hope you find this helpful. I Can honestly say this is one of my favorite because it was so fun and so enlightening . Thank you Mark Sieverkropp for making this so easy and fun and so full of information.
Little About Mark
Mark takes his Job as a father very seriously. Providing for his family with entrepreneurial spirit. His faith is a strong part of who he is and a driving force to why he does what he does for a living. A true desire to see people succeed in life and business he coaches others in their business. He also works with Matt Mcwilliam teaching affiliate marketing.
- Management – Christian managing some thoughts on the subject
- Parenting – Encouragement for Parents
- Changes – Changes are a Fact but not easy
- Communication – Difficulty connecting
- Marriage – a little antithetical and philosophical