Earlier this week I got to have a conversation with a good friend Jill Horton. Jill is making a name for herself in the on-line world. We talked about what it is like to be a full time mom and an entrepreneur. I hope you find this helpful. I Can honestly say this is my best because it was my first ever. Thank you Jill Horton for this so easy.
Little About Jill
Jill is a Wife and Mother. She is using the skills she has gained in life to help others. She is a Deal finder. She believes you can always get something for a discounted price. Jill is a Certified Life Coach, Chief Instigator of Enthusiasm, Content Creator for training Tabby, Affiliate Marketing Specialist. Jill believes every person (& pet!) has the power to make an AWESOME difference in the world around them! She will help you build confidence through kindness as a lifestyle.
- http://www.trainingtabby.world/ Jill Horten’s web site
- https://www.mattmcwilliams.com/ The Person who made it happen
- Management – Christian managing some thoughts on the subject
- Parenting – Encouragement for Parents
- Changes – Changes are a Fact but not easy
- Communication – Difficulty connecting
- Marriage – a little antithetical and philosophical